Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Teaching & Non-Teaching Positions
University of Sargodha Lahore Campus
A Joint Venture Under Public Private Partnership
Applications for the following positions in the discipline of Information Technology Computer Sciences, Management Sciences & Commerce (Marketing Management, Finance, Human Resource Management and Accounting) Mass Communication, English Economics, Physiotherapy, Mathematics, Islamic Studies, Sociology, Biochemistry, Psychology and Pak-Studies on contract basis are invited from the interested eligible candidates as per HEC Criteria.
Professor (BS – 21) Eligibility:
Ph.D. from an HEC recognized Institution in the relevant field with 15-years teaching/ research experience in HEC recognized University or a post – graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization. Or 10 years post Ph.D teaching / research experience in a recognized University or a post graduate institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a national or International organization. The applicant must he 15 research publications with at lest 5 publications in the last 5 years in HEC recognized journals.
Associate Professor (BS-20) Eligibility;
Ph.D in the relevant field from HEC recognized University/ Institution. 10 yeas teaching/ research experience in an HEC recognized University or a postgraduate Institution or Professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization. OR 5- years post –PhD Teaching experience in an HEC recognized University or a Post graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization. The applicant must have 10 research publications (with at least 4 publications in the last 5 years in the HEC recognized Journals.
Lecturer (BS-18) Eligibility;
First Class Master’s Degree OR equivalent degree awarded after 16 years of education in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/ Institution with no 3rd division in the academic career.
Condition of no 3rd division shall not be applicable in the qualification of appointment as lecturer in Universities or Degree Awarding Institutions provided that the candidate holds a higher degree viz. M.Phil / PhD or equivalent degree with not more than one 3rd division in entire academic career.
Furthermore, the candidate with 2nd division in the Master’s Degree but holding higher degree i.e. M. Phil/ PhD or equivalent degree with 18 years of education may be Considered.
For Physiotherapy applicants must have DPT/BSPT qualification.
Non – Teaching Positions
|Admission Officer||Female candidates having bachelor degree with at least one year of relevant experience and computer/ MS Office Skills.|
|Receptionist||Female candidates having intermediate/ bachelor degree with at least one year of relevant experience along with good communication & computer / MS Office skills.|
|Network Administrator||Male candidates having bachelor degree preferably in IT with at least one year of relevant experience with networking and computer troubleshooting skills.|
|Class Coordinator||Male candidates having intermediate/ bachelor degree with computer / MS Office skills.|
|Typist||Male candidates having intermediate / bachelor degree with minimum two years of relevant experience. (Speed 45)|
|Lab Assistant Biochemistry||Male candidates having at least intermediate qualification with minimum two years of relevant experience.|
|Lab Assistant Physiology||Male candidates having at least intermediate qualification with minimum two years of relevant experience.|
Information and Instructions
· Candidates are required to submit their applications along with complete CV, attested copies of testimonials and two recent passport size photographs. The applications are subject to scrutiny as per HEC criteria.
· Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate applications with necessary documents complete in all respects.
· Candidates in Government/ Semi – Government / Autonomous Organization service must apply through proper channel.
· Only short listed candidates will be call for interview (TA/DA will not be admissible)
· Application for the post of Lecturer & Assistant PROFESSOR Must be accompanied with DD of Rs. 500/- / and application for the post of Associate Professor & full Professor must be accompanied with DD of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favor of Lahore Campus of University of Sargodha.
· The right for fill any position or increase / decrease the number of Positions is reserved with the management.
· Applications received after closing date will not be entertained Closing date for submission of applications for all posits is 20 January 2013.
Manager University Administration.
University of Sargodha, Lahore Campus
Lahore Campus of University of Sargodha Canal Bank Road,
7, km from Thoker Niaz Baig, Lahore
Tel: 92-42-99239968-70, 42-35979651-56