Get Latest Jobs Via Email
University Of Sargodha Jobs Lecturer January 2015 : UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA, SARGODHA SITUATIONS VACANT: Applications for the following Regular Posts are invited from Pakistani Nationals on the prescribed form which can be down loaded from University website:
Lecturer (BS-18): Education: (05-Regular). Psychology: (03-Regular)
Director Planning & Development (BS-19): (01-Regular)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TEACHING POSTS
Lecturer (BS-18): Qualification: First Class Master’s Degree or equivalent degree awarded after 16 Years of education in the relevant field from an I WC recognized University/Institution with no 3rd division in the academic career. Condition of no 3rd division shall not be applicable in the qualification of appointment as lecturer in Universities or Degree Awarding Institutions provided that the candidate holds a higher degree viz. M.Phil./Ph.D or equivalent degree with not more than one 3rd division in entire academic career. Furthermore, the candidate with 2nd division in the Master’s Degree but holding higher degree i.e.M.Phil/Ph.D or equivalent degree with 18 years of education may be considered.
Director Planning & Development (BS-19): Age: Less than 50 years (Relexable under special circumstances) Master Degree in Educational Planning & Management Business/Public Administration with 12. years experience of planning in a Universit /Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bod in BPS-17 or above. However ae e limit condition can be waived off in meritorious case.
• Quota for Women, disable and minorities Is not applicable on the notified number of seats.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
• The Prescribed application forms can be downloaded from University of Sargodha website i.e. www.uos.edu.pk.
• Candidates are required to submit one copy of application along with complete C.V, attested copies of testimonials.
• Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate applications with necessary documents, complete in all respects.
• The applicants who have already applied for various positions, shall submit fresh applications.
• Application must be accompanied with pay order/demand draft (non-refundable) of Rs.500/- in case all posts drawn in favour of the Treasurer, University of Sargodha.
• Two most recent passport size photographs should be affixed on each application.
• Candidates already in service of a Government/Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous Body must apply through proper channel by the due date; otherwise their applications shall not be entertained.
• Applications received after the last date will not be entertained; even though posted before the last date.
• Incomplete applications shall also not be entertained.
• Last date: For all posts is 30.01.2015.
• The University reserves the right not to consider any application or fill any post without giving any reason.
• Number of posts can be increased / decreased according to the need of University. Moreover, the selected candidates may be posted at any of the Public Sector Sub-Campuses established by the University.
REGISTRAR, UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA, Ph # 048-9230802 IPL-292 University website www.uos.edu.pk