Get Latest Jobs Via Email
POSITIONS VACANT: Applications, on prescribed forms (to be downloaded from http://www.uom.edu.pk) obtainable from NBP, University of Malakand Campus Branch, are invited from the eligible Pakistani citizens for the following posts:
1. OFFICE ASSISTANT (BPS- 16) (PERMANENT)
QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE:-Graduate with 02 years experience OR Intermediate with 05 years experience. (08).
1. Attested/verified photocopies of degrees, certificates, transcripts/DMCs from Matric onwards, domicile, CNIC, experience certificates and other testimonials, two passport size photographs along with Bank draft of Rs.1000 in favour of the Deputy Director Finance, University of Malakand (non-refundable) should be attached with the application form so as to reach the office of the undersigned latest by 30′.1a nuary, 2015.
2. In-service candidates should applythrough proper channel.
3. Incomplete forms and those received after the due date will not be entertained.
4. The University reserves the right to cancel or increase/decrease the number of posts.
5. Errors/omissions (if any) will be rectified bythe Universityas per rules.
6. No TA/DA shall be admissible. N.B: Age limit is 18-45 years.
Registrar, University of Malakand