Get Latest Jobs Via Email
U.S.Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy; University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Peshawar is a new initiative with the mission to support Pakistan’s economic development by strengthening relevance and responsiveness of university products, including applied and policy research and skilled graduates, to the needs o f public and private sectors.
The Center invites applications from Pakistani nationals for the following positions on contract basis. Suitably qualified and experienced females are encouraged to apply. The requisite job description, qualification and experience are available at website mentioned below. Prospective candidates should apply through the prescribed forms along with CV. The application forms are available from University Enquiry Office on cash payment of Rs.100/- or can be downloaded from below mentioned website with a bank draft/cashier cheque of Rs.100/- in favor of Treasurer UET, Peshawar. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. The proposed duration of project is five years and is likely to be continued further.
1. Assistant Professor – Energy System Engineering (03)
2. Director of Administration (01)
3. HR Manager (01)
4. Internal Auditor (01)
5. Security Manager (01)
6. Receptionist (01)
7. Driver (01)
1. Applications forms, accompanied with CV. attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC and one recent photograph must reach the undersigned upto November 17,2015.
2. Maximum age limit for all the positions is up to 55 years
3. Applicants applying for position (01 -06) from public sector organizations must present NOC from their concerned departments.
4. Only short listed candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for interview.
5. Incomplete applications or without supporting documents or received after due date, shall be rejected without intimation to the candidates.
6. Suitably qualified and experienced females are encouraged to apply.
7. The University reserves the right to withdraw/cancelipostpone the advertisement in whole or part thereof.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible.
Director of Administration (Acting) 2nd Floor, New Academic Block, U.S. Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy, University of Engineering & Technology Peshawar. Website: uspcase.uetpeshawar.edu.pk