Get Latest Jobs Via Email
UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, TAX ILA WALK IN INTERVIEW
Applications from dynamic, dedicated, and competent professionals (Male/Female) are invited from the Pakistani Nationals domiciled in the Province of the Punjab for the appointment in the University. Tenure Track System (TTS) where applicable is open to all Pakistani Nationals:
- Name of Post: Associate Professor TTS/Regular/Contract Age (Years): Upto 45-years Date/Time: 13.01.2015 (Tuesday) at 09:00 AM
- Name of Post: Assistant Professor TTS/Regular/Contract Age (Years): 23-40 years Date/Time: 13.01.2015 (Tuesday) at 09:00 A.M
1. The eligibility criteria and application forms for Regular/Contract and TTS are available on the University website www.uettaxila.edu.pk and may be downloaded.
2. The candidate must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council, Islamabad.
3. Candidates are required to submit the followings along with application form:
- Attested copies of Degrees, Transcripts, Certificates, Domicile, CNIC, PEC Registration, experience certificate (where applicable).
- For the post of Associate Professor two sets of copies of research publications on prescribed Performa available in TTS Form.
4. Postal Order or Bank Draft! Bank Challan HBL, UET Branch in favour of the Treasurer, UET Taxila of the value as detailed below must be provided on the date of interview. • For the post of Associate Professor Rs.250/- + For the post of Assistant Professor Rs.200/-
5. The UET-Taxila and Government employees are required to apply through proper channel. 6. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview/test etc.
Prof. Dr. Tahir Nadeem Malik Registrar PI) 0 51 -9 047405-406
Please visit the link below to Download Application Form for University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Taxila Jobs 2015: