Get Latest Jobs Via Email
|Job Title:||Marketing Specialist|
|Company Name:||Unique Technologies|
|Degree Title:||BSc. Hons. Marketing/Management/PR|
|Minimum Experience:||1 Year|
|Number of Positions:||1|
|JD for marketing Specialist:
• Bachelors in Marketing/Mass Communication with an experience of 1-2 years in Marketing/Event Management Field.
• To be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives.
• To evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan alterations as needed.
• To oversees all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
• Budget management. To deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
• To direct marketing staff where budgets are devolved.
• To manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
• To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
• To managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
• To conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products.
• To develop and implement a company-wide plan to push product, working with all departments for its execiution
• Propose Marketing activities for funding allocation.
• Must have a know-how of Designing Softwares
• Assists with the development, writing, and communication of Marketing plans, promotional recaps, creative briefs, project recommendations, and presentations.
• Ensures that all locally-developed creative marketing materials undergo brand review and adhere to strict brand guidelines.
• Reviews various Marketing materials and make recommended edits
Relationships and Roles:
• To demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
• To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
• If applicable, a willingness to travel and work with in the Country.
• A proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
|Procedure to Apply:|
|Kindly email your cv at [email protected]|