Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Description:The ASTM implements the sales training agenda in the country. The role is to build and enhance the capabilities of the Sales Force to deliver against the business targets with a strong link with functional and soft skills. The focus of the role is delivering global/GT aligned training to the salesforce themselves (or via local agencies where applicable). A strong focus will be driving learning needs analysis to target relevant training needs and assessing the impact of training via ROI measurements. Maintaining strong working relationships with marketing, and other support functions for the flawless cascade of expectations and success mechanisms.
- Assessing Capability and Skill Profiling
- Facilitating the formation of Individual Development Plans
- Developing Training Modules to bridge Capability and Skill / Behavior gap
- Delivering the training module
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees
- Post evaluation of the module for improvement
- Work closely with sales managers to improve their ability to coach sales people in the field and their ability to manage performance in their area of responsibility.
- Managing Operations for Training
- Content development, i.e. Presentation, Booklets, Trainer’s Guide
- Discussion with Line managers, about skill GAP analysis
- People Phasing (Populating employees for required training)
- Design and execute, regional specific training calendar
- Negotiate & Induct with 3rd party trainers, if required
- Maintain operational assets required for trainings.
- Visit Distributors to coach and encourage field team for training and development.
- “Raise the standard” of training by constantly monitoring new trends and ways of working, including updating oftraining courses and making them relevant to country requirements.
- Actively participate and contribute to business strategy development where applicable and measure the progress of these strategies.
- Professional skills in learning (Learning value chain: Learning need analysis, Solution design, Delivery,Measurement);
- Communication and key stakeholder management skills;
- Change management;
- KPI and ROI implementation/ tracking.
Experience delivering training.