Get Latest Jobs Via Email
· Exploit new and develop existing business for total Food Solutions Beverages portfolio.
· Ensuring all designated customer accounts are serviced and maintained to the required standards.
· Achievement of key performance indicators monthly as agreed with NSM & AM OOH Bev.
· Working with area sales manager in mapping out strategies and tactics to achieve sales area goals.
· Preparing and religiously executing a monthly plan for specified outlets to achieve SKU-wise volume and value targets for TEA.
· Extending Food Solution TEA product distribution and usage in all outlets, thus, increasing volume base as well as evaluating the worth of these accounts.
· Organize and maintain effective administrative systems to include CRC, contact strategy, daily field report, tea-OTM, score cards, expenses and work plan, and to meet required deadlines for completion.
· Identify avenues / channels for beverages growth.
· Ensuring target achievement against set KPIs & sharing it with all stakeholders.
· Execution of regional & local beverage growth driver “Sell like a beverage company”.
· Daily monitoring and business development by forecasting sales, escorting customer in formulation of joint business plan and monitoring the team performance.
· Ensure the development of sound sales strategies and plans to meet sales objectives.
· Gain & devise competitor intelligence information & ways to counter.
· Use SSD to identify area for improvement and opportunities.
· Development, execution and monitoring of contact strategies and resulting route plans for secondary sales force keeping in mind efficient sales force ROI.
· Ensure forecast bias and accuracy for beverages within agreed levels.
· Motivate the TMs & distributor sales reps reporting to him to set up high benchmarks for themselves and encourage them to achieve sales beyond the set targets.
· Ensure data integrity & protection (e.g. OTM, Sales & Stock report, etc).
· Maintain record of company assets and ensure their just utilization. For example: TVMs & premix machines at the customer premises.
· Administer the team in such a manner that all the activities and daily sales procedures are being conducted under the umbrella of UPL’s COBP.
Core Skills Required
· Negotiation & people management skills;
· Good analytical and forecasting skills;
· Operational excellence & good knowledge of market operations;
· Good communication & analytical skills;
· Good IT skills – proficient in MS office.
· Interpersonal sensitivity;
· Knowing the business;
· Keep going;
· Passion for results;
· Growth mindset.
Education and experience
· Bachelor, however, Masters preferred.
· Minimum 2 years account management experience or field sales experience.
· Relevant experience within food chains channel.