Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Key Objectives of the Job:
Drive business and growth of Unilever Pakistan Limited through ensuring better presence and visibility for General / Distributive Trader business
- Total responsible of Sales Operations & Execution of territory Level activities
- ·Responsible for delivery of territory’s SOP numbers.
- Consistent delivery of key KPIs
- Sales Tracking & Monitoring.
- Volumes / Target tracking.
- Responsible to deliver MBBS or company’s mandates
- Record Management of Sales Fundamentals & assure no compromise on Quality of sales at Distribution level
- Plan o gram & POS implementation.
- Monitoring and Reporting of Competition Activities.
- Sales Force Management.
- Designing / implementation of affective / SMART PJPs for DSRs & Merchandisers.
- Quality Execution of JBP /DBP as per company mandate
- Effective Distribution / distributor/ Trade skill
- Strong follow up & Coordination with Team & Regional colleagues.
- Quality & speedy Execution of initiatives / NI’s at POP level
- Good Relationship with customers (Distributors & traders)
- Market competitor update & intelligence on monthly basis for all key stake holders.
Core Skills Required:
- Operationally sound
- Business Knowledge
- IT Knowledge
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Strong Communication & Presentational Skills
- Good PR building skills with the customers
- Channels Understanding
- Flexible for upcoming challenges
- Strong leadership skills-inspiring personality
- Team Player
- External Orientation
- Can Do Approach
- Bias for Action
Langugaes Fluent in Urdu & English
Education: Minimum Bachelors/ MBA is preferable
Number of Years of Experience
Fresh graduates will be considered but experience in sales will be preferred.