Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Unilever is implementing proactive approach in expanding our Talent Pool – to reach out to prospective candidates for future opportunities.
Nearly 25,000 people use a Unilever product every second in virtually every country in the world; these products are bought from 11 million stores, run by 150,000 customers. Unilever brands need to be available at the right place, at the right time whenever the customer feels a need. Our customer development teams are responsible for bringing brands to life at the point-of-purchase and partner with these customers to pioneer new products, categories and concepts.
The Customer Development department includes the following functions:
· Category Management: Category approach prioritizes marketing plans and trade marketing investment to maximize the sales and profitability of a category for the customer. This helps in advising customers which product to stock while considering the location of their store and the demographics of its shoppers;
· Account and Field Management: Account management assist in wining global and local customers in Pakistan through customized and world class service levels. It provide strategic alignment by eliminating potential channel conflicts within the company, grow the business, and to maintain win-win relationship with the Customer;
· Customer Marketing: This function is the liaison between the Marketing and the CD function and its main function is to create awareness and influence the shoppers and consumers at the point of purchase.
· Having minimum two years of relevant experience, preferably from Consumer Goods industry;
· Excellent communication skill with high fluency English;
· Possess great business acumen – understand the overall activities of customer development;
· Has a leadership potential, with growth mindset, real accountability, action-driven, and able to multi-task while delivering result.
Please apply by mentioning the function you are interested in your profile. Only qualified candidates will be processed further once real vacancy arises.