Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Delivery of uninterrupted utilities services to the plants by effective management Of utilities equipment, maintain supplies of engineering materials & implementation of asset care strategy on site.
• Ensure delivery of uninterrupted utilities services by effective management of water generation, air generation, steam generation and the cooling systems.
• Coordination of maintenance activities towards achieving optimum overall plant operational efficiency.
• Coordination and implementation of engineering standards thereby contributing to overall plant operational efficiency.
• Ensuring effective maintenance of plants and equipment at optimum level to deliver factory targets in terms of throughput, efficiency and cost.
• Ensuring implementation of TPM as a way of life in the plants.
• Ensuring engineering skill profiles and practices are aligned with current and future needs of the business.
• Responsible for the implementation of asset care strategy and third party services for utilities management
• Ensuring availability of appropriate spares for maintenance while still maintaining the stock norm.
• Assist the Maintenance Manager with the complete sequence of costing, requisition & receival of spares.
• Identify cost savings in the area of purchasing for factory repairs and maintenance
• Ensuring site engineering operations are executed and reliable according to Unilever global engineering standard and safety, health and environment standard.
• Assist the Maintenance Manager with the rationalization and standardization of parts and equipment in order to ensure maximum economy in the store. Critical spares are to be identified and categorized.
• Share reports for analysis of engineering stores inventory issuance & usage across factory.
• Actively participate in delivering of project deliverables on site pertaining to site energy, water, environmental & waste strategy
• Ensuring the inspection and timely maintenance of critical pressure equipment on site.
Relevant Experience & Skills :
• B.sc. Mechanical Engineering with minimum two years hands one experience.
• Adequate project management skill.
• Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
• Good communication and leadership skill
• Engineering manager
• Factory managers
• Factory accountants
• Project manager
• SHE manager
• Quality manager
• Site Electrical Engineer
• Engineering workshop manager
• Engineering stores
• Supply management team
• Production managers ( Foods and HPC)
• Plant Engineers ( Foods and HPC)
• Shift managers ( Foods and HPC)
• Engineering excellence center
• Engineering suppliers
• Engineering contractors
• Equipment manufacturers
• Third party services providers