Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Overview: This role is part of the Leadership Development team within HR and is responsible for building capability across the organization
• Responsible for Initiating and Managing projects for capability building.
• Strategizing and developing Skill demand system
• Plan, Execute and Monitor Trainings for Professional and General Skills
• Capability building budgeting and efficient utilization.
• Develop and build strong resource capability development relationship with Key business stakeholders.
• Content development for local initiatives – E.g. Mentoring and coaching workshop
• Complete management of E-learning in Unilever Pakistan.
• Maintain records and provide reports to Service Delivery on learning metrics.
• Development of a focused learning strategy for Unilever Pakistan along with customized learning programs according to business requirements.
• Ensure strong assessment and evaluation processes for all Learning initiatives.
• Liaise with external learning providers to ensure programs fit for purpose and value for money.
Assist the Leadership Development manager in planning, budgeting and execution of Unilever Talent Hunt.
• Planning and Implementation the entire UFLP and ULIP Programme
• Accountable for ensuring that the best talent is hired in the UFLP and ULIP Programs
• Developing initiatives to ensure that Unilever Pakistan maintains its preferred employer status and reaches a level unmatchable by competitors
• Managing costs of the programs within the allocated budget.
Talent & Diversity
• Ensure successful implementation of diversity enablers and targets throughout the organization.
• Develop and Implement a Diversity Calendar
• Develop and maintain Women’s Network
• Monitor all networks organization-wide
• Develop and maintain strategic alliances with organizations in Pakistan to ensure successful implementation of corporate initiatives towards gender balance.
• Talent & Performance process implementation and tracking
• Drive and track GPS Action Plans across Unilever Pakistan. Ensure data accuracy before 2015 GPS and ensure accurate report generation
• Strengthen UFLP and ULIP process and onboarding
Bachelors required; MBA preferably in HR
Minimum 2 years work experience in a relevant HR role. Prior training and talent management experience is an asset