Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Price management at ERP level is the most crucial and responsible work. In order to ensure the smooth working of the primaries system in SAP the prices are managed by MIS team for HPC, BEV, Foods and Ice Cream centrally.
Main Purpose of the role
Deliver with utmost responsibility the operations of MIS team at HO in maintaining the primary and secondary level master data in the system. Leading and developing team while ensure the qualitative business requirements in managing the master data with accurate timelines.
• Manage across the company Price master data in SAP system;
• Manage across the company Promotion master data in SAP system;
• Management of Price and Promotions to be done for all business which includes; HPC, Foods, Beverages, Water Division and Ice Cream;
• Manage and coordinate the loading of primary and secondary targets for Modern Trade and Distributive Trade (Except Ice Cream);
• Manage and coordinate the geographical hierarchy data for MT and DT customers to ensure correct alignment to CD requirements at all time;
• Coordinate with MDM department for material catalog;
• Close coordination with CD finance for making sure that right prices are received from Brand Commercial;
• Close coordination with BB and Brand commercial teams in order to ensure correct landing of price andpromotions in the systems;
• Coordinate with ULTRA team for cascading the secondary prices into Distribution Management system;
• Leading and motivating the team;
• Cross checking the prices and promotions being entered by team members;
• Deploy SOPs and make sure all the existing ones are being followed to ensure smooth business operation;
• Ensure adherence to regional level audit requirements;
• Develop strong relationships with customers;
• Ensure strong customer services practices by resolving internal customer complaints;
• SAP Master Data Operations;
• Customer Management;
• Developing Customer Relationship;
Prior experience of two years in managing Prices and Promotions in an ERP system.