Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Department: Customer Development
Location: Islamabd Regional Sales Office
Key Objectives of the Job:
Dealing with Regional Finances
The resource is Responsible and Accounted for:
- Monthly reporting of invoice processing’s, reporting and follow up with Head Office & different departments;
- Daily invoice closure Grid, invoice sent to Head Office , processing and timely reporting;
- Maintain vendors compliant, filling, log and reporting;
- Processing of Travel Expense System claims;
- Maintain Travel Expense System complaints GRID and processing’s;
- Maintain budget report;
- Cash sheet reporting on weekly basis;
- Effective , interaction with horizontal/ vertical with different stakeholders in the region and Head Office;
- Monthly coordination with vendors/departments on current commercial issues, polices, compliances, service delivery;
- Review meeting on ARIBA, SAP etc,
- Record keeping of all the documents & invoices
Core Skills Required:
· Good communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work within deadlines and should achieve the targets.
· Good time management skills and should be able to prioritize tasks under pressure.
· Flexibility and quick in responding to requests made at short notice period.
· Must be reliable and trustworthy and should abide by company’s terms and conditions. Over all, must possess good organizational skills to control all administrative job responsibilities.
Bachelor, however, Masters preferred.
Number of Years of Experience
Fresh, however 1-2 years work experience preferred.
Apply on Unilever Career Portal