Get Latest Jobs Via Email
The main purpose of the IT Analyst role is to support the IT Manager within area of responsibility as a representative for the whole of IT, including the IT Service lines, Global functional Business partnering and innovation, with the Cluster business teams.
The IT Analyst must understand the plans for IT in the CD and Finance area and will participate in the achievement of these plans and effectively communicate these within business teams. The IT Analyst is responsible for supporting the delivery of key global and L&H services aligned with the operating model. The IT Analyst will support the activation of Innovation within CD and Finance functions including delivery of necessary Legacy & Heritage innovation aligned with overall IT Plan
The IT Analyst will partner with the business in best use of IT
- Engage with Customer Development, Finance business to communicate and scope the IT plan aligned with overall IT plan
- Undertake the necessary activities to provide L2/3 support, incident resolution & communications for L&H applications
- Undertake the necessary project management and application development activities for L&H Innovation projects within scope responsibilities
- Work with local vendors in delivery of application management of L&H Applications
- Assisting CD & Trade Marketing team in conducting runtime analysis and reporting along with the Operational support including the process flows and incident management.
- Knowledge and understanding of MT OPSO and identifying and responding to opportunities for providing better products and services to the organisation to achieve its objectives.
Core Skills Required:
- Information Management
- Business Analysis & Designs
- Workflow Management
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Accountability & responsibility
- Bias for Action
- Growth Mindset
BCS, BS (Master would be a plus)
Number of Years of Experience
Minimum 4 years of software development experience
In order to apply visit this job at Unilever Career Portal