Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Talent Pool for Information Technology
Description: Unilever is implementing proactive approach in expanding our Talent Pool – to reach out to prospective candidates for future opportunities.
IT Services builds and run solutions both technology and services. It partners closely with the business and other functions to formulate and deliver strategic IT projects for HR, Finance, Sales/Marketing and Supply Chain. It provides services on Client side, Application innovation, Infrastructure, Digital innovation, and Mobile services.
The main purpose of this role is to support the IT Manager to partner with the business in best use of IT. The incumbent must understand the plans for IT in the designated area (CD/Finance/Supply Chain/Marketing) and will participate in the achievement of these plans. Also responsible to effectively communicate with the regional IT teams and business teams to support the delivery of key global and L&H services aligned with the operating model.
• Engage with the business functions to communicate and scope the IT plan;
• Undertake the necessary activities to provide Level 2/3 support, incident resolution & communications for L&H applications;
• Undertake the necessary project management and application development activities for L&H Innovation projects within scope responsibilities;
• Work with local vendors in delivery of application management of L&H Applications;
• Assisting business team in conducting runtime analysis and reporting along with the Operational support;
• Understand the process and data flows within and between functions;
• Facilitate incident management & problem resolution within SLAs.
Core Skills Required
• Good Business Analysis;
• Strong Information Systems Analysis, Development & Design;
• Strong database concepts;
• Strong Communication skills.
Bs in Computer Science (Masters would be a plus).
VS 2008 (ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET), Web Services, Oracle10g, SQLServer 2005
Minimum 3 years of experience preferably in .net and web portal.