Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Professional sourcing of products/services meeting the specified needs of the Business at most competitive commercial terms
• Executive Procurement of the materials/services Portfolios: Decides what to buy, where to buy, how to buy, when to buy
• Develop and implement strategies for the procurement of the respective portfolios.
Follow market conditions, prepare price trends and formulate future markets trends for the business.
• Support the business with accurate price forecasting. Prepares information on purchase prices and conditions to enable proper budgeting and cash forecasting.
• Identify metrics, tools and process to optimize sourcing, supplier activities and efficiencies.
• Work closely with the Procurement portfolio teams to support implementation of global programs
• Work closely with categories and suppliers to drive key initiatives such as Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
• Initiate and drive complexity reduction projects (e.g. harmonisation of specifications and suppliers)
• Delivery of the Cost savings & Avoidnace targets
• Deliver the Operation Cash Flow for specific portfolios/services and suppliers.
• Manage supply chain issues (e.g. crisis management)
• Measure and manage overall performance of suppliers
• To implement and drive Unilever procurement strategies
• To assess, identify and select the appropriate supplier base that would meet the needs of the business
• To directly lead or co-ordinate large procurement projects him/herself as needed.
• To deliver cost savings based on sourcing strategies and compliance management.
• To continuously improve ways of working and optimise procurement activities.
• To handle complex and diverse customer, supplier or operational issues within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• To ensure the satisfaction of Unilever’s internal customers with the services provided by the procurement organization
• To lead the rationalization of suppliers, materials and services that meet Unilever’s business requirements
• In the context of Partner to Win, to identify, develop and manage strategic business relationships to enable implementation of the Unilever growth strategy, revenue achievement and new product development initiatives
• To support Unilever Sustainable Living Plan in the procurement of materials and services.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent qualification
• 2 – 3 years of experience in a procurement or similar role.
• Experience in stakeholder and supplier management