Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Key Objectives of the Job
- · All procurement activities covering ESPS related services, and also all sort of disposal activities like scrap disposal, equipment, Cars & computers etc. Reporting & sharing the same in country level as well as regional level
- · Negotiating contracts with outsourcing partners and optimize co-packing costs, processing costs and contract finalization.
- · Report to & assist Procurement Manager 3PM, South Asia to develop and implement 3PM strategies for Pakistan
- · Manage relationships with co-packing partners
- · Assist in 3P restructuring and consolidation projects
- · Evaluate whether the sourcing from Business Partner unit needs to be on 2P or 3P basis
- · Bench-marking costs through a systematic process of information management thru’ External and Internal data sources.
- · Excellent in cash delivery (credit of payment), clear systems & processes for procurement and for all procurement activities.
- · Assist in implementing cost saving initiatives for the business
- · Responsible for ongoing supplier relationship management, monitoring, review and continuous improvement as well as leading supplier side of innovation/ sustainability/ cost savings projects. Selection & Evaluations of Strategic suppliers, before they become part of our system.
- · Lead country within area of spend responsibility, including definition of internal customer needs, insight of supply markets, developing sourcing strategies, activation of supplier selection and negotiation, facilitating supplier implementation and ongoing strategic supplier relationship management
Core Skills Required
- · High level of Clarity of Purpose and Analytical power
- · Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills – requires high level of interaction with external/ internal contacts
- · Good understanding of the supply chain
- · Good understanding of product and process costing principles, Financial Management concepts.
- · Knowledge of Sourcing tools e.g. use of RFPs, cost modeling, et al.
- · Ability to multi-task and deliver against stretched targets whilst working to strict deadlines
- · Comfortable in working remotely, as this position has dual reporting to 3PM Procurement Manager, SA2
Education: Engineer / Business Graduate
Experience 2 – 3 years preferred, operations/ procurement previous experience shall be preferred
Click here to Apply on Unilever Career Portal