Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Supply planners mainly have the responsibility of running material requirements planning (MRP) and reviewing master production schedule (MPS).
The Supply Planning Manager for Unilever’s assigned categories will manage the execution of all Supply Chain planning activities and plan the production of assigned categories and products. The Supply Manager will coordinate the plan activities for the business platform and provide a single point of contact for the Supply Chain leaders. The position has overall responsibility to manage the execution of the Supply Chain planning processes for the assigned category business including inventory management, requirements planning, production planning and material planning.
1. Managing stock levels of RM/PM through MRP
2. Managing finished goods inventory levels for SKU’s and ensuring CCFOT delivery targets
3. Long term manufacturing capacity and capital investment planning
4. Short term machine capacity planning and pre-building
5. Minimizing working capital (DOH) for Raw and Packaging materials
6. Business Waste (write-off) reduction
7. Innovations management for all new launches pipeline management for re-launches
Core Skills Required
• Self and Team Management & Development
• Operations & Crisis Management
• Critical Thinking / Reasoning
Education: BBA/ MBA
Experience: 2 – 3 years