Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Unilever Multiple Jobs May 2016 :Unilever is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Unposting Date : May-10-2016, 11:59:00 PM
Schedule : Full-time
Primary Location : Pakistan-Sindh-Karachi-Karachi Head Office
Shift : Day Job
Job: : Workplace
Services Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
- Single point of contact for any safety observations for employees at Head office.
- Monitoring and Controlling the OHS leading and lagging KPIs.
- Drive the WWF Green Office program at the Head Office.
- Conducting Safety 101 Training for new joiners.
- Conducting incident investigations, performing root cause analysis through SCAT, suggesting corrective & Preventative Actions to prevent recurrence.
- Coordinating SHE Internal and External audits, Ensure compliance of Corrective and Preventative Actions against Audit Observations/NCRs.
- Maintaining updated lists of ASOs, ASCs and DASCs.
- Developing SHE campaigns, Motivational Drives and train management and employees on SHE rules and principles in Head Office.
- Conducting trainings on Emergency Preparedness and Evacuation Drills on quarterly basis.
- Conducting Hazard Identification and Risk Assessments, determining controls and ensuring compliance to the same.
- Ensuring that safety inspections are carried out in all areas as per the devised plan and identified hazards are mitigated.
- Assisting the Corporate SHE team in the development and implementation of SHE SOPs.
- Coordinating and managing the calendar of the USHEC Meetings Ensuring the maintenance of fire alarm and firefighting system.
- Ensuring the compliance of Unilever Safety Policies areas of the Head Office.
- Managing all relevant safety data relating to Head Office which is required to be reported to the Region.
- Ensuring detailed safety inspection for all off site events.
- Ensuring PTW for internal brand launches, activations and maintenance activities.
- Analyzing the trends of reported unsafe behaviors and developing improvement plans.
- Coordination with Fire brigade in case of emergency.
- Announcement on PA system in case of any alarm. Apply