Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Unilever Jobs Capability developer : Unilever is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Capability Developer Modern Trade and Customer Marketing: The Capability developer is Responsible and Accountable for:
- Exciting passion for learning and capability development
- Engage field team on learning initiatives
- Coach field managers & DSR to enhance their business performance & effectiveness
- Assessing Capability needs and Skill Profiling
- Conducting Training Need Analysis
- Facilitating the formation of Individual Development Plans
- Developing Training Modules to bridge Capability and Skill / Behaviour gap
- Delivering training modules
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees
- Post evaluation of the module for improvement
- Evaluate the impact of training initiatives and transfer of learning on job
- Initiating and Managing CDA projects
- Continuous Self Learning
- Motivating the CD Resource to Learn, Improve and Perform.
- Field coach distribution & Unilever staff
- Coordinate with our customers (Distributors) to partner on learning programs
- Managing Operations for Training
- Content development, i.e. Presentation, Booklets, Trainer’s Guide
- Discussion with Line managers, about skill GAP analysis of more than 200 employees
- Design and execute, regional specific training calendar
- Negotiate & Induct with 3 rd party trainers, if required
- Maintain operational assets required for trainings.
Core Skills Required: The Capability developer should ideally have working knowledge of the following CD Skills
- Initiating & Conducting Training Sessions
- Competent on Distributive Trade
- Ability to learn new skills
- Drive Retail Excellence
- Master Sales Fundamentals
- Develop Business Acumen
- Master Negotiations
- Manage Customer Relationships
- Develop Sales Infrastructure and Organization
The resource should be highly proficient in:
- Public speaking and mass convincing
- Presentation development and delivery
- Articulation and authorship
- MS Excel, MS Word, MS Presentation, MS Outlook and Movie Maker along with this should feel comfortable using digital photo / video graphic mediums and equipment’s.
- Highly proficient in IT skills
The Compass Behaviours in the ideal resource should be:
- Building Talent and Teams
- Bias for Action
- Accountability and Responsibility
Additional Competencies preferred are: Self Starter, Internally Motivated, Outgoing, Proactive, Decisive, Focused, High on Energy, Creative, Fluent in oral communication, Passionate about learning and Training, Dedicated, Smart worker, and Team leader and Player.
The Ideal CD capability developer should have these general Skills: Problem Solving and decision making skill, Basic Planning, Internal and External communication skills, Basic Managerial Skill, Public Speaking, Manage Work, Stress and Time.
Education: Masters (Preference will be given to MBA with a Major in HR or Marketing/Sales
Number of Years of Experience: 2 Years in HR/Training/Sales Apply