Unilever Jobs Regional Sales Manager : Unilever is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Place in the Organization
Position reports into Regional Sales Manager – Ice Cream
The position is part of the Ice Cream Sales team which is responsible to ensure smooth sales procedures and business growth by developing good relationships with customers.
Main Purpose of the role
Responsible for all sales operations, trade activities execution within the assigned territory. Responsible for delivery of assigned territory target numbers and leading the concessionaire sales force.
- Drive the business to the desired ambition UVG / USG
- Manage concessionaire’s sales staff including RSOs, Order booker etc. to ensure delivery of KPIs through effective execution of sales strategies
- Negotiating JBPs with customers to get best deal out of it
- Ensure Volumes / Target tracking of trade channel team
- Daily monitoring and business development by forecasting sales and supporting customer in formulation of JBP
- Implement agreed JBP/ Concessionaire Business Plan and review progress on weekly basis on the set KPIs
- Develop strong relationships with customers at concessionaire and retail level
- Ensure strong customer services practices by resolving customer and shopper complaints, conducting customer meetings at concessionaire level and certify that RSOs etc. are visiting the PJPs
- Obtaining competition activities & market feedback and sharing them with UPL stakeholders
- Customer Management & Selling Essentials
- Developing Customer Relationship
Core Skills Required
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Should have strong bias for action.
- A lot of empowerment will be given in this role hence the resource has to be good at accountability and responsibility.
- Good at multitasking.
- Basic IT Knowledge.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Should have good management skills.
- Should be able to coordinate with multiple teams and take multiple stakeholders along.
- Deploy activations/launch plans/ micro marketing plans with meticulous detail with rigorous post launch evaluation/monitoring to take corrective action if required.
Minimum requirements : Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Required, MBA will be preferred
Experience : 1-2 years Sales experience will be preferred. Apply