Unilever Jobs Channel and Operations Manager: Place in the Organization: Position reports into Channel and Operations Manager – Ice Cream
Business context: The position is part of the Ice Cream CD team which is responsible to ensure that all operational functions of CD Ice Cream are carried out effectively in consultation with the Channel and Ops Manager.
Main Purpose of the role: Responsible for all sales operations, tracking and monitoring of KPI’s and assets, re-deployment of assets and to liaison with the regional teams.
- Effective monitoring of secondary sales
- Analysis and tracking of induction, quality expansion and re-deployment of assets.
- Liaison with trade marketing, supply chain and regions to implement and gather learning to build on the learnings for future
- Track concessionaire inventory as per guidelines and SOP
- Highlight and resolve issues that may come up in asset management
- Cascade SOP’s and communications (e.g. damages, R&R, Perfect City) to the regional teams
- And ensure that they are thoroughly followed in the regions
Core Skills Required
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Should have strong bias for action.
- Good at accountability and responsibility.
- Adept at multitasking.
- Strong IT Knowhow.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strategic influencing
- Asset Management
- Should have good management skills.
- Should be able to coordinate with multiple teams and take multiple stakeholders along.
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Required, MBA will be preferred
1-2 years Sales experience at Area Manager Level Apply
Unilever Jobs Channel and Operations Manager
- SNL Financial Jobs 3 Mar 2016
- Tevta Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority Jobs March 2016