Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Unilever is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Business context: Sales Targets and other operational KPIs Delivery
Main Purpose of the role : The objective of this role is to lead, supervise and guide a team of Territory Managers to ensure effective and efficient distribution operations to deliver sales KPIs / targets.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Develop plans and strategies for Volume delivery and sustainable growth in the area;
- Daily/weekly monitoring of business performance;
- Increase numeric and weighted distribution of UL Brands and SKUs;
- Achieve Intelligent Quantum and Field Capability Score KPI’s on monthly basis;
- Stock management and ensure secondary CCFOT as per given targets;
- Ensure quality of sales and distribution;
- Ensure implementation of all new Initiatives and category specific plans;
- Increase direct coverage versus relevant universe;
- Achievement of perfect store and all visibility initiatives KPIs;
- Ensure customer’s required finances and Profitability (ROI);
- Training and development of Territory Managers;
- Resource allocation;
- Optimize utilization of IT tools;
- Implementation of customized distribution models as per need basis;
- Territory and outlet management;
- Implementation of Joint business plan and regular reviews to ensure compliance;
- Feedback and suggestion on competitor activities;
- Ensure best practices of warehousing and FIFO at both distributor and trade;
- Follow and ensure audit guidelines by UL;
- Ensure weekly sharing of UL Safety discussion points and recommended behaviors through TMs;
- Ensures that distributor operations and processes are safe and are guided by UL safety policies and principles.
- Analytical Skill;
- Strategic Management;
- Strong Leadership skills;
- Negotiation Skills;
- Decision Making;
- Team Alignment;
- Building Superior Talent.
3-4 years of sales experience.
Minimum Graduation (Preferably Masters) Apply