Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Title: Program Specialist – Polio, P-3, Karachi Pakistan
Purpose of the Position
Under the general guidance of the Chief Field Office, responsible for the design, formulation, management, execution, monitoring and evaluation of a behavioural change and social mobilization strategy, plan of action and programme activities in support of the country programme.
** Found this vacancy through Linked-In? Remember to select “Linked-In” as your Application Source on Tab 7 in the application wizard.**
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information about the required qualifications and competencies for this position, and instructions on how to apply, please click above on the “Apply on Company Website” button. Application deadline of 11 May 2015.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Advanced university degree in the social/medical sciences, (Public Health, Sociology, Health Education, Anthropology, Psychology,) with emphasis on strategic planning, social mobilization, participatory communication, and research
- *A first university degree with a relevant combination of academic qualifications and experience may be accepted in lieu of advanced university degree.
- Minimum five years of progressively responsible professional work experience in the development, planning and management of health/social programmes, including several years in developing countries, with practical experience in the adaptation and application of communication planning processes to specific programmes.
- International working experience in the UN is desirable.
- Fluency in English and another UN language required.
- Knowledge of the local working language of the duty station is desirable.
Please click above on the “Apply on Company Website” button for the full list of required qualifications and competencies for this position.