Get Latest Jobs Via Email
University of Engineering and Technology Taxila
Applications from dynamic, dedicated, and competent professionals (Male/Female) are invited from the Pakistani Nationals domiciled in the Province of the Punjab for the appointment in the University. Tenure Track System (ITS) where applicable Is open to all Pakistani Nationals:
1. The eligibility criteria and application tones for Regular/Contract and TTS are available on the University website www.uettaxils.edu.pk, and may be downloaded.
2.The candidate must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (only for Engineers).
3.Candidates are required to submit the followings along with application form:
•Attested copies of Degree, Transcripts, Certificates, Domicile, CNIC, PEC Registration, experience certificate (where applicable).
• For the post of Professor and Associate Professor two sets of copies of research publications on prescribed Performs available in TTS Form.
• Postal Order or Bank Draft/ Bank Challan HBL, UET Branch of the value, .BPS-2021 Rs 2501-, BPS-19 58.2001-, BPS-18 R, 1501- & BPS-17 Rs 1501-. in favour of the Treasure, UET Tame.
4.The candidate applying for more then one post shall submit separate application form for each post with required documents.
5. The UET-Taxila and Government employees are required to apply through proper channel.
6. Age Relaxation may be considered in suitable cases as par goyamment rules.
7. The University reserves the right not to fill any post/withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
8. Application on prescribed form, complete in all respect must reach in the office of the Registrar UET, Taxie on or before 10.10.2014 (Friday) upto 0130 pm.
9. Incomplete applications or those received after the due date irrespective of the dale of dispatch shall not be considered
10. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview/test etc.
(Prof. Dr. Tahir Nadeem Malik) Registrar PH, 051-9047406