Get Latest Jobs Via Email
We are currently seeking highly motivated and energetic candidates to join a market leading import and distribution company”
BRAND MARKETING MANAGER ACCOUNTANT
• Accountable for ensuring products, services and product lines resonate with current and potential customers.
• Develop, implement and execute marketing initiatives for their respective brands and products.
• Accountable for activities involved within Marketing campaigns (print, web, social media, broadcast, billboard assets etc.), events, corporate programs and sponsorships.
• Building relationships with suppliers, service providers & internal / external customers to grow market share.
• 3-5 years experience in distribution and wholesale marketing or closely related field.
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar field.
• Excellent written and communication skills – essential language (English) and desirable languages (Bahasa Indonesia, Tetum and Portuguese).
• Strong research and analytical skills, self-confident, collaborative and knowledgeable.
• Responsible for day to day accounting activities for the Group including sales entering for deposits, payment / general vouchers, bank reconciliation and telegraphic transfers with trading partners.
• Executing end to end process for stock requisition for internal and external customers including relevant data entry procedures.
• Marketing campaign cost analysis for distribution, wholesale and retail businesses within the Group for existing and new products and services.
• 3-5 years account and audit firm experience in a similar company using MYOB, ACCPAC or Peach3.
• Internationally recognized qualification in Accountancy with strong analytical skills and ability for comprehending business data and financial figures.
• Preferably having intermediate Chartered Accountant qualifications.
If you are a suitable candidate, please email your CV to: [email protected]
Province : Punjab
District : Islamabad
Newspaper : DAWN
Date : 09-Mar-2015