Get Latest Jobs Via Email
The Urban Unit is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.
Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate position accordingly
GIS Managers (Peshawar and Lahore)
GIS Analysts (Sheikhupura, Vehari, Karak & Haripur)
Required by the Urban Unit for SNG (Sub National Governance Programme) Project in Punjab and Khyber Pakhtun Khwah.
Experience & Qualification:
- At least 3 years (for GIS Analyst) and 5 years (for GIS Manager) experience in implementing GIS solutions involving RDBMS.
- B.S/B.E /M.S degree in Geomatic Engineering, GIS. Geography or related field.
The candidate should have working knowledge of ArcGIS, ERDAS Images & AutoCAD software.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who demonstrate experience in following:
- Capturing, converting, creating, editing and maintaining digital information in a GIS environment
- Development and maintenance of data management policies, procedures, systems and standards
- Database management tools and applications (MS Access. Excel, etc.
- Producing quality cartographic maps.
- Creating and carrying out presentations and training sessions
Interested candidate may register by calling at the number 0335-4049142. Interviews will be held on 18th December, in Peshawar and 19 December, 2014 in Lahore.For queries call 0335-4049142 or email: [email protected] . For Details please visit website www.urbanunit.gov.pk 503-Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore.