Get Latest Jobs Via Email
TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES : A leading tertiary care hospital, The Kidney Centre Post Graduate Training Institute is a 100 bed hospital, which provides comprehensive care to patients with renal disease under one roof. It has round-the-clock emergency facilities, a busy Outpatient Department and a very well-established Haemodialysis Unit.
The following training programs are being held at The Kidney Centre Post Graduate Training Institute with the support of the Community Development Program (CDP) Planning & Development Department, Government of Sindh:
1. Trainee Dialysis Technician
Course Duration: 11/2 years, Age: 18 – 22 years, Minimum Qualification: Matric Science with 60% aggregate marks (preferred Intermediate Science + Grade-B).
2. Trainee Biomedical Officer
Course Duration: 1 Year, Age: 21- 26 years, Minimum Qualification: BS or 3 Years Diploma in Electronics, Biomedical & Instrumentation.
3. Trainee Aide Nurse
Course Duration: 1 year, Age: 18 – 22 years, Minimum Qualification: Matric Science with 55% aggregate marks (preferred Intermediate Science + Grade-B).
• All selected trainees will be paid a monthly stipend and non-Karachi residents will get living & travel allowance in addition. Upon successful completion of the training, they may be offered an employment opportunity.
• Interested candidates should send their CVs along with their CNIC, domicile and educational documents via email, post or courier stating the training being applied for by December 17, 2014.
• No TA / DA will be provided for appearing in the test / interview.
Note: Admission Test and Training Program details I information are available on our website www.kidneycentre.com 19719, Rafiqui Shaheed Road, Karachi-75530. Ph: 35661000 Ext.: 271. Email: [email protected]