The Aga Khan University is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
|Manager, Multilateral and Bilateral Funding Agencies
||Aga Khan University
||Reporting to the Vice President,Finance and Chief Financial Officer, you will be expected to cultivate relations with multilateral and bilateral funders in Pakistan and manage grants secured. It is also expected to ensure effective and sustained resource mobilization in support of AKU. This will require working closely with the Aga Khan Foundation and all academic and clinical leaders.
You will be responsible to:
- Develop and manage donor relations with funding partners in Pakistan.
- Act as AKU’s in-country point-of-contact for funding agency discussions.
- Engage regularly with donor representatives and with donor missions to build and strengthen long-term relationships.
- Cultivate and leverage relations with representatives of funding agencies present in Pakistan.
- Develop and expand AKU funding landscape in Pakistan.
- Promote and prioritize a culture of inter-agency communication and dialogue in donor relations.
- Prepare, coordinate, and develop high quality proposals and grant applications relevant to AKU needs and in-line with donor requirements.
- Work with faculty and entity heads, coordinate the production of high quality grant applications and/or proposals related to AKU’s activities, and provide support for program proposals and grant applications.
- A post-graduate degree.
- At least five to seven years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrable track record in securing significant grants from international funding agencies.
- Excellent research and analytical, written skills, interpersonal skills, and comfortable with technology.
- Able to make decisions related to dialogue with external partners, relationship management techniques, proposal and grant management and AKDN activities.
- Strong inter-personal skills, tact, sense of confidentiality and ability to work in a cross-institutionalized multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in developing and writing proposals, coordinating multiple inputs from a variety of sources.
- Experience in managing donor relations, ensuring compliance with donor requirements.
- Experience of working in an international, multicultural environment.
- Knowledge of AKDN is desirable.
Please send your resume [email protected] and mark the subject with position number “10000001“. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applications should be submitted latest by May 18, 2016
The Aga Khan University