Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Teradata: We are currently recruiting for an Account Director to focus on the Contact Center business across all industries in Pakistan. You will have the primary responsibility for building high level customer relationships and for driving execution of sales engagements within the nominated accounts. As Account Director you are accountable for continuous account planning that drives short-term and long-term growth within the target accounts, , accurate forecasting, and field relationships with Partners to expand coverage within the territory. Note: This is a quota-carrying position.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Teradata is looking for a senior sales professional with significant experience of successful enterprise sales.
• Contact/Call Center solutions knowledge and experience is required.
• Financial Services and Government Industry knowledge is essential, and a portfolio of C-level customer contacts within these industries is desirable.
• Experience in selling and articulating the value of large SW solutions around customer experience management.
• Prior experience of contact center technology e.g. Genesys, AVAYA, CISCO etc. is desired
• Degree level education required
• Demonstrable success in new business sales. 75%+ success record for making sales targets
• Solution-selling skills.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Drive development of new business opportunities and closure of new account business within the named accounts and industry.
• Develop and/or capitalise on industry knowledge and contacts to uncover business opportunities.
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to initiate and maintain executive-level interaction and customer satisfaction.
• Close profitable business incorporating hardware, software, professional services, and customer services.
• Producing account plans for the nominated accounts.
• Relationship Management (external): An incumbent would be responsible for the establishment and nurturing of a professional business relationship between a customer and Teradata at various levels of the client’s organisation. Relationship management involves knowledge of the client’s industry and specific business, strategic thinking and interpersonal sensitivity to build trust.
• Relationship management (internal): maintain and influence relationships with internal management and colleagues across the company.
• Demonstrate Solution Selling Skills and Capabilities: Includes: ability to understand the industry and our solution portfolio, complete a thorough analysis of the customer’s business to identify opportunities that our solution will address and determine the likely financial return for the client.
• Ensure thorough research of the customer/prospect environment to be able to populate the Business Impact Model.
• Demonstrate understanding of and the ability to articulate the value of Teradata Solutions in terms which will significantly impact the customer’s business results.
• Ensure an ability to effectively articulate the solution in terms of Return-on-Investment (ROI) to the customer.
• Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques. The Account Director with their virtual team effectively advises, intervenes, influences or brings professional or technical expertise to bear on the prime customer contacts and is also positioned to enable influence, in parts of the organisation over which they have no direct relationships. The incumbent in this role is expected to maintain a high level, executive relationship with the customer and provide a strong sense of leadership.
- The job is measured on revenue achievement.
- Reports to th e Solution Director Government & Financial Services
- Responsible for sales in contact center area only.
• Working Relationships
• Account Directors routinely interface with Solution Directors, Professional Services employees, Industry Consultants, and other Sales employees.
• Partner with Learning, Marketing/Communications, and Finance & Accounting Managers/Consultants.
• Ability to work in a teaming environment is essential.
• Strong interpersonal relationship skills are required to gain common ground with customers, fellow team members, and internal partners.
• Ability to coordinate all necessary internal resources is critical.
• Challenges of Work and/or Attributes
• Must be results oriented and a “self-starter”
• Ability to travel to and meet with customers within the entire territory is essential.
• Requires a sense of urgency, attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
• Creative thinking “outside the box” and a “can do” attitude are necessary.
Innovation — Employs imagination to generate new ideas, alternatives and solutions to meet the customer’s requirements. Seeks opportunities to try new ideas, approach or methods to create customer, team and personal success.
Initiative — Displays energy and drive in pursuing and achieving sales goals and objectives.
Competitive Drive — Possesses a high desire and need to win in competitive situations. Stays with a position or plan of action until the desired objective is achieved or no longer attainable. Finds opportunities to grow their account and defeat the competition.
Resilience —Bounces back from set backs or sales losses in a timely and professional manner. Maintains focuses, confidence and a belief in one’s self. Continues to drive towards the accomplishment of sales goals and objectives.
Results Orientation — Sets a standard of personal excellence beyond that which is required by the organization. Dedicates the time and effort required to create sales success.
Empathy — Perceives and considers the underlying attitudes, feelings and needs of customers, peers and others. Modifies, as needed, his / her style to build rapport and achieve compatibility with customers, peers and others. Apply