Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Teradata GDC is looking to add .NET / ASP.NET resources to the Application Development team. The resource will be responsible for supporting and developing product solutions on Teradata. The work will involve analyzing the requirements, giving estimates, designing the solution or the product & implementing it. The responsibilities will include writing and executing unit tests for the code. The resource will also be required to generate documentation of the product or solution developed.
Successful candidates will –
- Analyze product/solution requirements
- Design the system so that it’s efficient & reusable
- Develop the solution & produce the related documentation
- Maintain coding standards compliance during solution implementation
- Support the product or solution deployment & also during its lifecycle
- Work on performance tuning & improvement in deployed solutions or products
- Provide accurate estimates of development tasks
- Ensure CMMI and ISO process compliance
- Work independently or as part of team
- Interact and communicate with customers
Candidate Profile: Apply
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- 4-6 years of software development using .Net technologies, frameworks and tools
- Strong working knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, AngularJS & Bootstrap.
- Strong understanding of OO Programming, source code control systems such as SVN.
- Minimum of 3 years of web development and system integration experience using ASP.NET
- Experience with data modeling, database design and programming (SQL)
- Experience with web-services/WCF/REST API’s
- Experience with Ajax and JQuery