Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Teradata: The Software Developer brings specific technical knowledge about the development of software and the tools needed to undertake development and to package the outcome. The Software Developer will participate in the requirements gathering, design, development, packaging, and implementation of software. The Software Developer provides leadership in utilizing a defined software development methodology to develop software and in the most appropriate use of the available tools. The Software Developer may be the Lead Consultant on a project.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Interface with users to define and document software design requirements.
- Develop and validate the software design.
- Develop and unit test the software and the software packaging.
- Demonstrate a high degree of software development tool expertise.
- Demonstrate a high degree of software development skills.
- Support the data warehouse design and integration efforts.
- Participate in performance, integration, and systems testing of the application.
- 4-5 years of total experience in software development in JAVA, J2EE & C++ and JUnit.
- Must have strong knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server).
- Preferably have the development experiencing with ANTLR / JavaCC.
- Prior Experience with JAVA on Linux and development tools like Eclipse will be a plus (for JAVA developer).
- Good software design skills & strong understanding of OO design, and design patterns
- Strong SQL competencies preferably in ELT/ETL domain.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Team player, flexible, hardworking, self-motivated, out of box thinker and a quality solution provider.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English Language).
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.Apply Now