Tata Pakistan Jobs 6 May 2016 : Tata Pakistan is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Oracle Applications Developer (Karachi)
• At least 3 Years core experience with excellent understanding of Oracle EBS R12 Schema
• Development of online interfaces, form based dashboards, ERP Customized Reports, Back End Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and Alerts.
• A good exposure of software development through process flow design, Requirement Document, Functional Design, ERD, SDLC, Prototyping, Demonstrations, Deployment, Quality Assurance, Training, Security, User Manuals and periodical enhancement.
• Knowledge of Web Contents Development e.g. DotNet, HTML, POP and JAVA would be considered in additional marking.
• Education: – BCS/MCS
• Certifications: – Oracle Certified Professional – Developer
Sr. Officer Networking (Karachi)
• At least 5 year experience of Networking and maintaining System Infrastructure
• Core knowledge of Network Design & establishment on LAN/WAN/BAN/MAN, Firewalls, Active Directory, Security, Hardware Capacity Planning, Emailing Solution, DNS, DHCP, Data Management, User Support Management, Routers, Switches, Modems, VPN etc.
• Education: – Bachelors/Masters — Computer Engineering – CCNA & CCNP
Finance Officer (Female) (Karachi)
• 2-3 years’ experience of working in a Financial Institution or Asset Management Company
• Must have experience of renewal of bank guarantees, documentation pertaining to collateral / security against banking facilities, mark-up dues.
• Understand relevant Prudential Regulations of State Bank of Pakistan
• Managing end-to-end execution of legal documentation pertaining to initiation, renewal and termination of financial facilities for all group entities
• Preparation of stock report for both hypothecated and pledged current assets on monthly basis to monitor drawing power and to validate adequate security margin coverage
• Education: • MBA – Finance