Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Grade: G7 / G8
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
1. To proactively support Unit-Head in day-to-day client business management and to assist in delivering revenue targets.
2. To serve as a primary contact person for customers mapped to him for enquiries and problem solving for day-to-day business.
3. Preparation of Business Credit Applications for fresh credit facilities.
4. Timely review of existing credit facilities.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- – Active marketing of SCM’s financial products to existing and potential customers and seeking referrals from client base.
- – Develop and foster close working relationships with existing customers and prospective customers.
- – Preparation of comprehensive Business Credit Applications as and when required, covering fresh facilities; & annual and interim reviews of corporate portfolio.
- – Preparation of all documents needed to meet regulatory, auditing and internal compliance requirements (Customer Due Dilligence, etc.)
- – To respond promptly and with a helpful attitude to customer enquiries or requests related to SCM products.
- – Ensuring that portfolio review/audit results in good ratings and nothing negative is highlighted in the accounts allocated.
Qualifications & Skills
- – MBA or equivalent degree from a reputed university.
- – Good track record in the field of credit / corporate banking.
- – Sound understanding of wholesale banking products.
- – Strong credit appraisal, analytical skills, with the ability to interpret complex financial information.
- – Sound knowledge of legal, risk management and control.
- – A good understanding of the general, economic, political and business environment of the region.
- – Excellent communication (written and verbal) negotiation & interpersonal skills.
- – Good service mindset to out serves customers.
- – Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.