Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Job Description: Ensure appropriate Bancassurance structure is in place to drive Bancassurance business in country for Small tickets and Banca products on unsecured portfolio.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive Insurance business to achieve the NFI targets
- Develop & execute an overall Business plan for Banca Non Investment Linked products, covering insurance activities across retail business.
- Manage and maintain the development of strong and differentiated product proposition and brand identity.
- Develop and manage a strong mutually rewarding relationship with the Partner Insurance Companies.
- Maintain strong focus on competitor activity and take proactive steps to counter them.
- Focus on deepening the customer’s relationship with the bank and delight the customer with best in class product offers and service levels.
- Leverage the understanding of all customers, products, and touch-points of the bank to maximize insurance sales opportunities.
- Introduce effective sales campaigns and promotions for distribution channels.
Qualifications & Skills
Minimum Bachelors Qualification.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
– You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
– Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
– We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 – 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 01/12/2014. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.