Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Job Description: Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
Department: Retails Clients
Reports To: Branch Manager
Location : Peshawar
About Priority Banking
Priority Banking customers are successful individuals looking beyond the ordinary. As a Priority Banking Relationship Manager at Standard Chartered, you understand that it takes the perfect blend of exceptional service, expert solutions and unique benefits, tailored to help our customers achieve their financial priorities.
Be More. Be a Relationship Manager at Standard Chartered.
There’s energy and ambition in everything you do. A successful career is only part of the equation, and we give you the environment to be more than that, to help not only clients make the right choices but also people in our communities to better their lives. At Standard Chartered we understand that some of the best performance comes from having meaning to your job.
Our Consumer Bank is on a transformational journey, putting our customers at the heart of our strategy to drive business growth. By joining one of our most valued business lines, we’ll help you to create deep and enduring relationships with clients, and reward high and sustained performance with a clearly defined career progression. We take a long term view and want you to succeed in your career by providing you with a robust training programme, access to products and tools, and a disciplined career development plan.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
* Build and deepen relationships with existing Priority Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
* Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
* Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
* Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
* Serve as the one-point contact to the High Net Worth customers of the Bank
* Generate new business to achieve defined targets in terms of no. of customers, volumes and revenue for the segment
* Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix
* Induction of all new customers brought in by the Branches & Direct Sales team.
* Achieve “best in class” productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
* Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
* Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
* Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the approved contact plans.
* Coordinate customer events for the cluster along with the product team
* Update & maintain all Sales MIS (Calls, Prospects, Attritions, Business done, etc.)
* Maintain and update customer information on WMS
* NPS & Customer management
a. Ensure that NPS is at least in second quartile as compared to peers
b. Use the online CMP system diligently and achieve > 75% of their require customer contact each month
RISK MANAGEMENT & COMPLIANCE
* Ensure full awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention and KYC.
* Ensure compliance with the above policies on an ongoing basis and reported any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer.
* Ensure full awareness of all policies relating to operational risk, sales processes, misselling, etc. and comply with the same
* Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
Qualifications & Skills
* Graduate/ Post Graduate, consistent academic career
* Extensive sales experience (4 to 6 years)
* Sales focused and highly target oriented
* Able to pick up new concepts quickly
* Able and excited about going out to meet new customers
* Competitive awareness & benchmarking
* Excellent communication, interpersonal & relationship building skills
* Banking knowledge
* Management Information Skills
* Good Interpersonal Skills
* Customer and Service Orientation
The closing date for applications is 06/03/2015. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.