Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Job Description: Drive investment business across Retail Banking through working with other value streams to plan, manage, lead and direct the business
Focus on the distribution of investment products to achieve business, revenue and profit targets whilst implementing global standards.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Strategy & Planning
* Ensure appropriate business structure is in place to drive investment business
* Develop & execute Business Plan covering all investment activities across all channels in alignment with Product Partners and global strategy.
* Have thorough understanding of Business dynamics of all Segments/ Channels to leverage on cross sell opportunities
* To position Investments as a key part of a truly valuable customer proposition / offer.
Financial & Performance Management
* Management of financials on monthly basis
* Management of relationships with sales team, operations and Investment partners to ensure smooth sales numbers and stakeholders are delivering
* Active management of relationships with all product partners to ensure smooth running of the distribution channels in delivering targets
* Monthly reporting of (across all VS) including, but not limited to financial projections, P&L monitoring, marketing allowance activities etc.
Product Development / Operational Workflow
* Responsible for identifying investment product needs of customers and finalize a product with the product partner to meet customer needs
* investment product needs for all customer segments with all VS GMs, product managers and segment managers together and develop appropriate product and service propositions / offerings with product partner/s
* Monitor operational activities to ensure that they compliant with i. Local regulations, policies and procedures ii. SCB Pakistan and Group policies and procedures
Sales & Service Delivery
* Act as the central liaison party for all channels and stakeholders involves in Sales & Service
* Develop channel strategy for sales and service delivery across Consumer Bank
* Act as the central Liason party for all channels with all product partners on product related matters
* Active involvement in defining the appropriate skills, training, experience etc. of the investment sales staff & development of the training curriculum to optimize sales / service achievement
Marketing & Brand Management
* To identify market growth / cross-sell opportunities to increase product sales and improved revenues
* Work with Product Managers and Segment managers to identify market growth / cross-sell opportunities, with customer-centric focus, to increase product holdings, penetration and improved revenues
* Initiate, execute and manage marketing programmes in line with business objectives (commissions, product type, number of NTB/ETB)
* Ensure brand compliance for all above and below-the-line communication according to local / global standards for SCB and relevant product partner
BIU & Market Intelligence
* Active analysis and review of all customer bases to understand customer profiles, behavioural & lifestyle traits (including product holding mix, revenue contribution, behavioural / lifestyle analytics) to identify opportunities for increasing customers’ investment wallet share.
* Keeping of market competition, industry practices and best practices to constantly improve on overall business performance
* Will be responsible for any necessary reporting as required by local country authorities and regulators. Line managers, CB heads, AMC Business Heads must be informed of all external communications to regulators.
* Adherence to all local regulations and Group Standards.
* Ensure compliance of AML, CDD policies & procedures in accordance with Group and Local Regulatory guidelines.
* To work in team with Product Manager(s), to ensure that all above mentioned tasks are delivered within the agree timelines.
Qualifications & Skills
Masters degree with 7 to 10 years of relevant experience
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
– You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
– Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
– We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 – 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is dd/mm/yyyy. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.