Get Latest Jobs Via Email
1. To develop new business and assist Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager / Head CR – Karachi in developing new profitable business relationships in Karachi region. Customers comprise of MNCs, Local Corporates, and ME/SME/Commercial / CLS clients.
2. Achieve optimum utilization of approved lines, and maintain the required asset yield through marketing of SCM’s products (Ijara / Leasing & Diminishing Musharika etc).
3. To ensure portfolio compliance with the pre-defined parameters of SCM’s policy / Country Portfolio Standards.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. Deposit mobilization (assisting the RM/SRM) under Certificate of Musharika (COM).
2. Credit risk review. Ensuring timely submission of credit reviews/ BCAs and full compliance with group guidelines for the relevant portfolio.
3. Monitoring of asset risk, monthly repayments and documentation discrepancies for the relevant portfolio.
4. Identify and develop cross-functional business opportunities.
5. To serve as a contact person for customers mapped to her for enquiries and problem solving for day-to-day business.
6. Contribute positively towards the overall business objectives of the team.
7. Natural progression to the RM Position depending upon performance
Qualifications and Skills
Relevant Banking Experience
Minimum Bachelors Degree
Good Communication Skills
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
– You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
– Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
– We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 – 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 13/05/2015. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.