Get Latest Jobs Via Email
- Support, Analyst/ Senior Analyst in developing controls and procedures relating to transaction monitoring. Undertake initial quality assurance role of transaction monitoring to identify suspicious activities and initiating and reviewing suspicious cases originating from staff within the unit and any systems exception reports.
- Where necessary undertaking investigations to ensure that the case is sufficiently developed for reporting to the Senior Analyst and the Analyst.
- Ensure significant issues identified are reported and escalated in a timely manner.
- Ensure regulatory requests received from country relating to AML are promptly attended to.
- Participate in IT initiatives and assist Senior Analyst and Unit Head in managing database and systems used by the unit.
- Ensure timely reporting and escalation of significant issues to management.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Professional with core compliance or business skills.
- Effective collaborative skills that contribute to positive working relationships with counterparts in TS Unit and the business.
- Basic knowledge of applicable AML Laws and Regulations of Pakistan and the ability to interpret and apply them to actual situations.
- Detailed understanding of relevant Group and local policies and standards.
- Basic knowledge of banking products and support structure.
- Good judgment. An inquisitive approach to practices and procedures. Personal authority and integrity. Independence and resilience. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelors or Master University degree
• Computer Proficient in Ms-Office
• Must have strong communication skills
• Must be a Team Player
• Living the SCB values
Apply for this job on Standard Chartered Career Portal