Get Latest Jobs Via Email
* Day-to-day management for the HoLC, including monitoring and tracking of deliverables, budgets, risk and audit related matters and establishing and maintaining appropriate processes/mechanisms for efficient tracking and monitoring.
* Ensuring that the yearly Legal & Compliance objectives are being met in a timely and efficient manner
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibility for the planning, co-ordination and project management of specific projects and initiatives for HoC, as required
* Assisting in the development, updating and communication of the strategic plans as well as the preparation of paper and presentation to communicate successes
* Prepare materials with detail research and updates for action items arising from different meetings as well as management status reports
* Coordination with Complaints Management Unit for resolution and tracking of complaints received directly by HoLC
* Act as a coordinator for ManCom of HoLC by arranging regular meetings, preparation of agenda, tracking of action items etc.
* Strong support to HoLC on all matters relating to Compliance.
* Preparation of papers, presentations etc. of all meetings for HoLC
* Vetting of all approvals granted by the HoLC for business expenditures
* Work closely with other Business Planning Managers / Coordinators / Secretaries / Assistants within the Bank to ensure consistency of standards and maintain best practices.
Qualifications & Skills
Minimum Bachelors Degree
Good communication skills
Good at follow ups
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
– You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
– Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
– We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 – 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 28/11/2014. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.