Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Job Description: ARM position to assist RM in credit and operational activities of C&IC. Preparation of Credit Application for C&IC. To coordinate with client on operation related issues. To act as Bank interface with the client for all telephone enquiries and service related issues.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
* Assist relationship managers in familiarising themselves with SCB policies, procedures and processes.
* Ensure compliance to Group Operational Risk Policy, Anti-Money Laundering Prevention policy and other relevant policies.
* Timely preparation of CDD / EDD.
Qualifications & Skills
BBA / MBA from a reputed institution.
Good Communication Skills
Relevant Banking Experience
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
– You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
– Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
– We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 – 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 05/12/2014. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.