Get Latest Jobs Via Email
The CDD Controls Manager supports the Regional Head of CDD Controls in the area of CDD; ensuring that the countries are in compliance with the procedures, and managing the related risks which arise from specific clients, as well as ensuring effective escalation of the higher risk relationships.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide subject matter expertise, drawing on FCC networks, professional qualifications and experience to advise on CDD policy, escalation of higher risk relationships and testing compliance with policy in the region
- Advise on the Bank’s sanctions risk management framework as it applies to client relationships
- Assess risks arising from specific clients and managing those risks in the interests of the Bank
- Undertake hubbed CDD review activity
- Review Politically Exposed Persons (“PEP”) files and sensitive client files
- Integrate data across processes managed in controls relevant to the CDD review
- Escalate issues requiring business rejection/restriction
- Conduct ongoing testing of compliance with the CDD procedures
- Support efforts to position the Bank as an industry leader in the eyes of regulators and industry stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum bachelors with sound experience of 5 to 7 years
- Train teams in the region that are responsible for CDD in the first line and establishing a feedback loop to support continuous improvement
- Ensure effective escalation within the Bank
- Work with region and Group resources to deliver advisory and testing objectives, including ‘virtual team’ members within the region
- Work with Segments and Product FCC to escalate issues appropriately with the business at a portfolio level
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
– You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
– Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
– We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 – 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is dd/mm/yyyy. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.