Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Standard Chartered Bank is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate position accordingly.
Relationship Manager, BC
1. To develop & Maintain Business Client Portfolio.(Customers comprise of MNCs, Local Corporates, and ME/SME/Commercial / CLS clients.)
2. Deposit mobilization (assisting the Business Client Channel)
3. Monitoring of asset risk, monthly repayments and documentation discrepancies for the relevant portfolio.
4. Identify and develop cross-functional business opportunities.
5. To serve as a contact person for customers mapped to her for enquiries and problem solving for day-to-day business.
6. Contribute positively towards the overall business objectives of the team.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Business Client Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
- Serve as the one-point contact to the High Net Worth customers of the Bank
- Generate new business to achieve defined targets in terms of no. of customers, volumes and revenue for the segment
- Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix
- Achieve “best in class” productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
- Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the approved contact plans.
- Coordinate customer events for the cluster along with the product team
- Update & maintain all Sales MIS (Calls, Prospects, Attritions, Business done, etc.)
- Maintain and update customer information on WMS
NPS & Customer management
Ensure that NPS percentage as per the agreed country guideline
RISK MANAGEMENT & COMPLIANCE
â¢ Ensure full awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention and KYC.
â¢ Ensure compliance with the above policies on an ongoing basis and reported any suspicious transaction immediately to the supervising officer.
â¢ Ensure full awareness of all policies relating to operational risk, sales processes, misselling, etc. and comply with the same
â¢ Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
Qualifications & Skills
â¢ Banking/Portfolio Management experience (3 to 5 years)
â¢ Sales focused and highly target oriented
â¢ Able to pick up new concepts quickly
â¢ Able and excited about going out to meet new customers
â¢ Competitive awareness & benchmarking
â¢ Excellent communication, interpersonal & relationship building skills
â¢ Banking knowledge
â¢ Management Information Skills
â¢ Good Interpersonal Skills
â¢ Customer and Service Orientation
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.