Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Job Description: Department: Retail Clients Grade:G8 Reports To:Branch Manager Location: Lahore/Islamabad
– To achieve the agreed sales target as given by the Branch Manager.
– To solicit fresh customers as per agreed Bank’s sales policy, strategy, and targets.
– To ensure Account Opening procedures are strictly adhered to as per policies and guidelines.
– To develop a potential customer database for new business development.
– To promote the highest level of customer service and responsiveness to Consumer Banking Customers.
– To cross-sell other bank products to increase total portfolio for the Bank.
– To visit existing Consumer Banking Customer for relationship deepening.
– Intelligently access the needs and problems of the existing customers and guide them in the best solution of their queries and concerns.
– To monitor customers fund movement and identity where customers falls below criteria level.
– To maintain a highly decent professional environment in the Branch.
– To keep customers informed of new products/services and promotional activity.
– To follow the sales management process on a regular basis and submit required reports to the Branch Manager on a timely basis.
– To maintain a close coordination with the Operations staffs to provide prompt and excellent service to the banks customers.
– To ensure the highest standards of know-your-customer requirements supported by documentation.
– To ensure credit portfolio is managed in an efficient manner with zero expired facilities.
– To ensure that the branch premises maintains highest standards of hygiene, cleanliness and comfort.
– AML-Report monitoring – review & responding to reports daily, weekly and monthly and highlighting any suspicious activities.
– Suspicious Transaction / Activity monitoring & timely closures of STRs raised.
– Monitor and follow AML guidelines – in compliance with Policy to ensure zero issues raised in ICD/Group/SBP Audits.
– Raise staff awareness through training and implement Group & Local policies on MLP – through master classes and other OL designed training programs.
– Ensure that exceptions from MLP reports are disposed properly and timely.
– Ensure backlogs are strictly tracked and escalated to appropriate levels – e.g. STR, CDD expiries, Daily AML queries or any other AML-related concerns raised.
– Ensure that MLP records are kept according to the record retention guidelines.
Qualifications & Skills
â¢ Graduate, consistent academic career
â¢ Relationship Manager experience (3 to 4 years)
â¢ Sales focused and highly target oriented
â¢ Able to pick up new concepts quickly
â¢ Able and excited about going out to meet new customers
â¢ Competitive awareness & benchmarking
â¢ Excellent communication, interpersonal & relationship building skills
â¢ Banking knowledge
â¢ Management Information Skills
â¢ Good Interpersonal Skills
â¢ Customer and Service Orientation
The closing date for applications is 27/04/2014. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.