Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Job Description: Accountable for delivery of client services for an entire unit (in one or multiple locations), including responsibility for Contact Centre operations, Service Experience, managing budget and risk, efficiency, people and projects within the CSG.
To deliver against agreed service standards and continuously improve the unit’s operational service excellence through leadership and engagement of a number of business units, particularly CSG, Operations, Transaction Banking and Client Coverage, across one or more geographic locations.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
* Able to articulate service vision and create alignment among all team members to continuously improve Service Experience.
* Build a superior service culture by leading organisation in and beyond CSG
* Utilise metrics and the agreed service standards to drive decisions and improve operational service excellence.
* Constantly review and improve service levels within their team.
* Deepen relationships and act as the final point of escalation, in country, on client issues.
* Conduct Operational Performance Service Reviews with key clients and generates ways to continuously improve service standards
* Articulate a common service language with stakeholders; communicate more effectively with the team and other departments.
* Engage Senior Mgmt across TB, CC, FM and Operations, to resolve and take ownership of service issues/opportunities.
* Be a member of country TB Mgmt forum.
* Manage internal stakeholders through effective communication and delivery to and beyond expectations.
* Plan, manage and build the resources within CSG to meet and exceed service standards.
* Build a talent pool of multi-skilled staff through cross training and functional moves.
* Engage with team members, maximise on individual strengths and thereby build a strong service team committed to service excellence. Service culture is the environment where continuous improvement is a way of life.
* Empower team members through providing clarity on what excellence means for their roles.
* Identify, transfer and adopt best practices across CSG, thereby ensuring continuous improvement.
* Identify opportunities for improvement and development and initiate projects that lead to service and operational excellence within unit and cross departments.
Risk & Control
* Ensure no failed audits
* Ensure all laid out policies and procedures are fully and properly complied.
* Maintain a good reputation of the Bank.
* Identify gaps which would put the Bank and its clients at risk, escalate and take action.
Qualifications & Skills
Minimum Bachelors Degree
Good communication skills
Relevant banking experience
Team Management experience
How To Apply: You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
– You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
– Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
– We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 – 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Closing Dates: The closing date for applications is 14/11/2014. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity & Inclusion: Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.