Standard Chartered Bank SCB Jobs 30 March 2016: Standard Chartered Bank: We’re a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world’s most dynamic markets. We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. With 1,600 branches and offices in 70 countries, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities.
* To receive documents for LCY payments, TT, & Shipping team via dispatch m emails, cash and Trade counter, Branches, corporate department and internal departments
* Track all OTT payments and LCY transactions on eOps.
* Track ITT and shipping and Airlines Documents in MIS.
* Verification of signatures on payment instructions or other instructions as per the customer operating instructions given in the system and for internal department as per agreed SLA and DoA of signing officials.
* To ensure error logging is maintained and reviewed by Head of CMO.
* To hold keys/combination as one of the custodians, at no time should other keys / combination to a particular be held
* Handover received documents to relevant teams after tracking and performing the pre-processing checks.
* Reconcile the documents received team wise at day end and maintain the record of the same.
* To carry out investigations for ITT, OTT, AML & Stop Payment on customer complaints / queries.
* istributed to the teams and maintain records of the same.
* To mark STOP payment/cancellation cheques/pay orders and demand drafts as per customer request received via authorized channel (CSG, T&C counter, business) and issuance of stop payment confirmation letter to customer.
* Scanning through eOps with caveat; if performed with maker lite activity than must not perform scan checker and vice versa.
* To look for system/process related gaps or duplication of work and provide with effective solution considering cost, time and efficiency.
* Verify Customer Signatures, from eCSVS & GASB and Manual file maintained, but not involved in Call Back and processing of transaction of particular transaction.
* Authorize to perform Fax/email/ other legal indemnity checks, Regulatory documentary checks (wherever applicable), Other Pre-processing checks including funds sufficiency & Sanction checking but will not involved in particular transaction processing.
* Custodian of Keys/Combination as one of the two custodians to hold Blank Pay orders / Demand Draft / STS Stationery / issued Pay orders / Demand Draft / STS instruments / Customer Cheque / Dividend Warrant Stationery and other bank cheques which need to be sent on Collection, client pending instructions/letters and other items of similar nature. Also included printer Boxes. And will not be custodian of second key combination of particular safe/lock
* Printer used is a shared utility, so official authorized to print and collect the Customer Statements / Advises / Confirmations / Notifications from the printer.
* As Centralized Unit / SSC official is authorized to receive the instructions through Fax, as well as (sent to the email box of the dedicated staff in the unit), who are authorized to receive such instructions.
* Authorized to scan the client instructions and Retrieval of Scan / Fax printouts.
* Authorized to take printouts from the Scan Receipt / Print Room authorized officials and ensure two scan room official signatures on request/instruction/document, after counting will provide acknowledgement to scan room official.
* Authorized to send scan instruction, by ensuring dual signature by authorized official on the document and send through eOps or Fax or any alternative channel as documented in DoI.
* Authority mandate provided as with Centralized Unit to ensure queries or clarifications raised are answered by the authorized staff, by use of CMO processing/supporting systems i.e including but not limited to Email, FileNet Workflow, or any other approved system.
* As CPC staff authorized to act as Maker or Checker for responding to SSC queries / clarifications / approvals.
How To Apply: You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
– You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
– Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
– We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 – 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Closing Dates: The closing date for applications is 12/04/2016. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion: Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential. Apply
Standard Chartered Bank SCB Jobs 30 March 2016