Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Standard Chartered Bank: We’re a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world’s most dynamic markets. We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Providing secretarial assistance to the HOCB and the entire Leadership team
- Schedule and confirm appointments, organize meetings at all levels using internal and external space, managing sundry items required for meetings, working with external suppliers to arrange conferences and team events.
- Work closely during Board Meetings / Mancom meetings / External meetings etc ensure that full support to the executive is provided by producing memos, reports, letters, agenda’s presentation and other written materials.
Duplicating, filing, recording and logging of data shared between departments and ensure strict confidentiality on main filing system, also maintain computerized information filing system where necessary
Update contact list / mailing list / list of Files in a systematic manner both manually and electronically. Ensure all files are updated and monitored on a weekly / monthly basis.
Arranging audio and video conferencing for internal / group meetings.
Organize details of meetings, agendas, and travel / hotel bookings of the HOCB / Leadership team and visitors while incorporating cost centre codes
Liaise with the HR team and OICCI for sending invitation letters to visitors. Ensure that all bookings are made in line with the travel policy i.e flight, hotel and transport etc. Seek clearance from CEO and Security for their visit / assist in other stay arrangements
- Get proper awareness of the visa process for various countries.
- Preparing itineraries for all staff travelling i.e coordination of meetings and circulating calendar invites.
Speed of Service
Communicate with different various departments more efficiently by circulating important circulars received from SBP, vendors / other Banking Institutions etc and to ensure a timely response is sent to SBP etc. Also ensure extra vigilance on deadlines. Maintain appropriate file for correspondence with the Central Banks, etc.
Co-ordinate the interviewing process for respective position and coordination with the interviewing panel.
To ensure that all relevant documents are in line before the interview takes place.
Effective Co-ordination of Correspondence / Dispatch
Open and distribute incoming regular mails and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments etc.
- Keep tracking numbers of all important documents being couriered.
- Raise and track e-procurements for stationery and vendor payments / souveniers required to give out to customers
- Timely preparing and processing monthly expenditure claim of the executive / dealing room staff via our in-house online procedure and follow up for payments reimbursed.
- Co-ordinate with HR in preparing Invitation letters for our guests visiting Karachi.
- To ensure that a DOA is prepared in the CB Head absence
- Manage the departmental pool car which cover’s maintenance, insurance, TPL etc
- Assist the State Bank Auditors / KPMG and EY for all documentations where necessary
Qualifications And Skills
Minimum Bachelors Qualification
How To Apply
You Can Search And View Current Opportunities Across Our Organisation And Apply Immediately By Visiting Www.standardchartered.com And Selecting Careers. To Help Speed Up Your Application, Please Note The Following
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 – 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 16/02/2016. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.Apply
Standard Chartered Bank