Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Standard Chartered Bank is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Support Analyst: * Management of all local applications (around 25) of different vendors, including critical ones like Statement System, ATM Switch, Contact Centre Applications
Management includes Application Support, Enhancements, Projects, Documentation, Risk reviews.
* To ensure a successful delivery of IT services to local customers for the specific business project assigned in order to achieve complete customer satisfaction.
* Analyzes, detects, identifies and correct technical problems and deficiencies.
* Provide technology analysis support for local applications and translating user requirements for software development teams. Create and interpret process maps and flowcharts.
* Collaborate with Group/Regional Technology resources as well as with local vendors to develop estimates and implementation plans for technical solutions within approved budgets.
* To understand of customer’s business needs and how these needs are met by the services provided.
* Identify manual workarounds and engage relevant teams for automation/process improvement.
* To work with group and in-country teams so as to provide quality service delivery to customer’s satisfaction, providing value-add where possible.
* Analyse banks’ existing systems and provide suggestions for improvement.
* Identify options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
* To ensure significant problems are escalated to appropriate business level promptly
* Adhere governance framework for projects assigned.
Technical – Must have:
* Good understanding of the banking industry and operations within the bank.
* Good analytical & problem solving skills.
* Good understanding of the applications and softwares of banking industry.
* Sound knowledge of Databases & Programming.
* Minimum bachelor’s degree.
* Previous work experience in similar role.
* Previous Vendor management/coordination experience.
* Good troubleshooting skills.
Non Technical – Must have:
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work effectively with global team and support teams
* Good communications skills (Written/Oral)
* Ability to complete tasks within deadlines
* Ability to communicate/document technical issues in simple language
* Must be able to prioritise tasks
* Must be flexible in terms of tasks
* Punctuality. Apply Now
Support Specialist: SERVICE MANAGEMENT SESSIONS:
* Responsible to arrange timely service management sessions/meetings with business stakeholders. Collect expectations of business to technology & manage them.
* Act as liaison party between Technology and Business teams and share the required inputs in regard to severity assessment from the resultant or potential business impact, BCP/DR invocation details, resumption expectations, etc. based on the SLA.
* Conduct service review with business and solicit business feedback and updates on service availability.
* Managed high severity and critical situation incidents from business stakeholders perspective which include prolonged incidents that may deemed critical to business based on SLA’s standpoint.
* Trigger workaround process or Business continuity plan with consensus and approval from CTM during incident.
* Participate in High Severity Incident and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Calls to provide business impact, severity assessment & regulatory impact. Service Manager will be the liaison party between Technology and Business teams and share the required inputs in regard to severity assessment or potential business impact etc and also share progressive root cause findings to business stakeholders.
* Review of incidents trend and highlight to Production Support (PSS) Group if incident is recurring and affecting the service SLA to business. Contribute and highlight on lesson learnt and suggest areas of improvement required.
* Participate in Pre-CAB and PK CAB meetings along with all domain owners to discuss the Weekly changes and update the results to all relevant teams/requesters.
* Participate in Service Review Calls along with Business, Operations and Production Support (PSS) Teams.
* Communicate incident updates to business stakeholders during & after incident and provide business feedback to PSS and Incident Manager.
* Responsible for sending Business Communications on all application downtime related activities, including plan changes, incidents and periodic updates during high severity incidents and crisis management.
* Manage overall closure of business impact once Technology incident is resolved.
* Participate in RCA meetings to provide service impact details and share the concerns from business perspective.
* To share progressive root cause findings to business stakeholders.
* Review of incident trend and highlight to PSS if incident is recurring and affecting the service SLA to business.
* Contribute and highlight on lesson learnt and suggest areas of improvement required. Track the SIP action items (usually owned by PSS, ATOS, Vendor, etc.) with the help from Problem Mgmt Team.
* Provide business stakeholders with feedback from PSS during service reviews and to share hot spots identified and it’s related SIPs.
* Manage business expectation and review outages arises from accepted known risk
SERVICE LEVEL MANAGEMENT
* Keep track record of SLAs of respective applications.
* Gather requirements from Business to prepare Service Level Agreements (SLA) for all local applications and also conduct periodic SLA reviews and update SLAs accordingly.
* Feed the required information into technology teams from business stakeholders.
* Review with country CTM/business owners periodically.
CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT (DR & BCP)
* Contribute to the overall DR plans created by BCP teams in respect to needs and functionalities.
* Ensure DR availability as per Business SLA in accordance to its BC Level.
* Communicate with Stakeholders on DR outcome.
* Maintain and take governance of GAI (Group Application Inventory).
* Ensure a two-way effective dialogue between business and technology teams and all are in sync and without any deviations and disputes from the BRD and SLA.
* Ensure all sign-offs are obtained appropriately. Apply Now