Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Standard Chartered Bank is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Head, Trade Services: The candidate should be capable to do the following functions:
– Managing oversight over trade processing & customer service teams in day to day operations.
– To ensure that the department delivers quality products and services to Banks customers.
(Corporate, Consumer & Institutional)
– To ensure compliance of all internal procedures and operational controls.
– To set internal standards and procedures for the Bank, in line with developments in International Trade.
– To implement and continuously upgrade the Quality Management Systems in the department.
– To maximize productivity and meet service standards at controlled cost levels.
– To identify Process Re-engineering opportunities for best business practices and cost saving.
– To migrate best practices and quality standards to and from other SCB branches.
Team leader Priority Clients; Products;Multiple (CASA/Asset)
1. To lead a sales team to achieve the team’s sales budgets by maximizing NTB acquisition / deepen existing portfolio constantly work towards leads/ referral opportunities and providing quality service to priority clients
2. Keep budgeted HC completed at all time & manage/control staff attrition
3. Planning & organizing sales in respective units
4. Meet priority channel agenda and KPIs for the Priority Acquisition Channel
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Business Driver & Customer Experience:
- Visit branches & maintain strong mutual alliance with Branch Banking at all times
- Achieve month on month sales budgets
- Increase cross sell productivity
- Visit branches & engage with RH / BM to deliver on aligned agenda on business & other strategic decision to achieve budgeted numbers
- Weekly update leads on CEMS
- Facilitate in Customer complaints management and escalation of systemic issues to Priority Segment
- Ensure ground-level execution of service standards and initiatives
- Ensure standardized delivery of Priority CVP at segment level
- To manage the day-to-day planning, operations and problem-solving of RMs
- Work with RMs to ensure 100% productivity
- To conduct staff meetings and provide support / updates for sales promotion and activities, procedural changes, management directives, etc.
Coach & discipline RM Operating Rhythm:
- Lead & manage daily, weekly and monthly sales performance of team
- Conduct one-on-one effective review of sales performance through the daily tracker & call reports
- Guide team on Sales pipeline management
- Coach every Priority RM to excel on optimum performance especially new on boarding staff
- Ensure all RM’s are equipped with all mandatory training & refreshers
- Ensure time to time guidelines & change in market dynamics are socialized with Sales team
- Ensure constant effort should be put in by all RMs towards self grooming & business etiquettes
- Ensure RMs follow SCB way for developing client relationships
Compliance & Control:
- Ensure TCF & Complaints Handling Mechanism diligence
- Ensure staff awareness on AML / CDD guidelines / policies / procedures / compliance framework and audits
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer & line manager
- To ensure that all the policy related controls are adhered diligently to mitigate any risks
- Zero tolerance on Customer Confidentiality Policy
- To follow & keep RM’s followed all responsibilities as stated in the Group Code of Conduct
- Ensure RMs maintain proper attendance at all times 8:45 am to 6:00 Pm & follow SOP within Sales
- Ensure team does not keep any customer related document at any point of time
- Adhere to operational & reputational risk controls/procedures in day to day sales management
- Report any suspicious activity & Risk Issues to line manager , RSM , Head Priority Channel and UORM Client Acquisition
- To ensure no adverse finding in internal & external audit, governance & compliance
- To conduct weekly training sessions for the Teams – 100% implementation of the training agenda
- Effectively communicate policies/procedures to Sales team to ensure timely compliance
- Ensuring that Relationship Manager’s are of the highest caliber & have complete knowledge about the product
- Maintain clean desk policy at all times
- Ensure team maintain good behavior & integrity with customers and internal stakeholders at all times
Qualifications and Skills
Minimum Bachelors Degree
Relevant Banking Experience
Good Communication Skills
Relationship Manager, Priority Banking – Retail Clients:
Source of Leads
– Sales force generated (RM personal contacts)
– Affluent senior executives of employers with whom RC has done a B2B deal (primarily CC/CIC)
– Affluent senior executives of employers in EB
Other Job Roles Commonly worked with
– Priority Wealth Specialist
– Priority Senior Banker
– Priority Client Service Manager
– Medium frequency, relatively standardized / consistent activity
– Store based with flexibility to meet in geographic area (and beyond if needed)
– Advise Personal Clients approaching Bank with complex inv. needs
– Lower number of high-value clients in portfolio compared to Senior Priority Banker
– All other mandates similar to Senior Priority Banker
Business Plan / Strategic People Agenda
Engaging and deepening activities
1. Methodically engage (remote)
– Have complete knowledge of the clients in terms of the profile & assets
– Create analytics-backed next best conversation
Individual banking products (CASA. CC, etc), Wealth Products
Standard Chartered Bank